понедельник, 8 августа 2011 г.

Slovenia 5 days


After the done big work I have gone on 5 races to Slovenia.
In Slovenia unique district the big karstic holes with an abundance of stones and rocks, also in a card was информации.данная district demanded the big technical skill much.
5 days I have spent all well, there were moments when at separate stages I dropped out, and lost a lot of time. Also analyzing Split, all days I am a lot of stages won at leader. On such district I ran for the first time at sight and I consider that I myself realized technically on 70 %.Мое a physical condition was on the ball, with a set height I didn't feel problems.
The best days in places 8 and 9 place. Loss was a current on variants of movement and in areas.
District it was pleasant to me I plan to call in then there on longer gathering.





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий