понедельник, 20 июня 2011 г.

The end of June.
The Ural federal district.

First two disciplines it has turned out that trained.
On relay race ran with a speed of 5 minutes/km
That allowed me not to be mistaken. Tried to run and lick a card to me it it was possible.
Began to understand that my wood speed on which I can not commit an error in area 4:30-4:50 minute/km
I think that I can increase the speed of movement on wood on which I can not commit an error. I start to feel a card I start it to lick and understand feature of each wood and orientation philosophy.
In the beginning of July I will have a gathering within 20 days on physical preparations.
And in the end of July I plan to participate in race lasting many days in Slovenia.
Go-ahead race


Sprint

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий